What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by ABLO.ES or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
Types of cookies found on the site ABLO.ES and relevant functions:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
– Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make ABLO.ES work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
– Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of ABLO.ES or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
Cookies of Third Parties
– Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of ABLO.ES and of the displayed pages (Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
– Woocommerce Cookie
To keep track of cart data, WooCommerce makes use of 3 cookies:
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
How to modify cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel, totally or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation program that you use).
Find here below the path to follow to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from ABLO.ES – www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
– technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
– function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
– of other cookies (analytics), will not affect the site efficiency.
How can I block cookies?
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.